Watercolor Supply List
- 1” & 2” Flat synthetic or red sable
- #8 & #10 Round red sable or synthetic
Watercolor painting using a limited palette
- Opera Red
- Cobalt Blue
- Gouache (White)
- 300 lb. Arches (1)
- Break the sheet down into quarters.
- Then take the quarter sheets and break them down again.
- This makes 8 sheets 7 x 11(approximate size)
- Second sheet if your prefer a larger sheet do this break the sheet down into quarters.
- Raymar Art has a watercolor panel that is great: Fabriano watercolor panels, select your size.
- Bug Spray
- Stool or light weight lawn chair
- Easel (for your on-location painting)
- Closed toe shoes
- Water container for painting
- Closed container for extra water